Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Table of Contents

During our two week Algebra Boot Camp at my school, I tried out a few things with the students I was working with.  First, let me say that the students overall seemed to really like the notebooks and they seemed to be very engaged during notetaking.  I tried a method of table of contents that I had seen on pinterest to minimize space in the notebook and then I took it one step farther.  I felt that it was too small and I plan on making a few adjustments for the school year.  Here is what I did and what I plan on doing:

Algebra Boot Camp Version (we used spiral bound notebooks, it took half a page for 50, but there is not a lot of room for writing):

Interactive Math Notebook


This School Year Version (we are using composition notebooks, it is just enough space more per line, I will put 51-100 on the back of this paper and have students tape it in so both side as showing):

Interactive Math Notebook


No comments:

Post a Comment